Saturday, January 27, 2007

Time to myself

One of the biggest difficulties I have been having with homeschooling lately is not getting any time alone. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy being around my girls. I would really miss them if I sent them to school for 7 hours, 5 days a week. I would just love a couple hours a week to myself. I have been trying to spend more time with my dh in the evenings, so I really have no time for me. Luckily, dh understands the need for alone time and so every once and a while (like right now) I say, I need some time and take some time to veg out in front of the computer.

I have actually been missing the time when my oldest was a baby. It was so nice to have quiet time to myself. She was a pretty easy baby. Lots of things have gotten easier. They are all potty trained :) They do lots of things themselves, but in other ways they need me more to help them with things they are working on. I hear motherhood gets harder in different ways when they are teenagers. I guess I will just take it one day at a time until them...

No comments: