Friday, April 27, 2007

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

As I reviewed how this "school" year has gone and plan for next year, I started thinking about what curriculum and other things I bought for school purposes were well used and which ones were not.

Useful things I bought this year:
SOTW1
China Treasure Chest
Egypt Treasure Chest
Geoboards
Fraction Set
How Children Lived
Handwriting Without Tears
First Language Lessons
Natural Speller
Adventures in Science Light experiment kit

Sort of useful things:
Abeka (after I decided to just use it as a guide)
Startwrite if it would work...

Not very useful:
Ordinary Parents guide to Teaching Reading
Abc's and all their Tricks
Mia's Math CD rom

Didn't get to this year, but will hopefull be useful later:
Games for Math by Peggy Kaye
Domino Math book
Geoboard book (used a little this year)

No comments: