1. My need to talk incessantly
and by incessant I mean that when I start talking sometimes I don't even need to stop to take a breath
2. My pathological neatness
I will put away something while he is in the middle of using it. It's an illness I tell you.
3. My spaciness
sometimes I lose track of the conversation mid sentence
4. The fact that I like to use a blanket at night even in Hawaii
What? I like to snuggle up under blankets when I sleep
5. My chronic lateness
I try. I really do, but I cannot get places on time.
6. My inability to stop in the middle of working on something
It's a problem. Once I start a project, I cannot stop even if I should be doing something else like making dinner.
7. My internet addiction
between email, facebook, and blogs, it gets out of hand sometimes, but I am working on it.
8. My cheesiness
I'm kind of cross between swiss and cheddar. Cheesy music, cheesy movies, getting choked up over random things, that's me.
9. My forgetfulness
if I don't write it on my list, I will forget it.
10. My list making
11. When I say I will be ready in 5 minutes, and I am not.
probably related to #5 and #6. My sense of time is not great...
12. The fact that I don't like to watch football
he has tried to teach my about the game, I have tried to find a team to cheer for, but I just can't get into it.
13. My taste in music
I like Colbie Caillat. He likes Nirvana.
14. The fact that I something feel claustrophobic when we snuggle.
sometimes I am fine with him draping his legs over me while we watch TV, sometimes I have to throw his legs off me in a panic
15. My overwhelming love for him
ok, not a quirk, but it is true, for 15 year through our ups and down I have never stopped loving him.
Thanks, babe, for loving me, quirks and all, for the past 15 years!