Sunday, June 10, 2012

American History Books

Before we leave on our trip, I thought I would link to the book list I put together for our American History studies. This past year, we have been using A History of US as a spine and adding in many books from this list.  We didn't read all of the books on this list, so some I can't vouch for, but of the ones we did read, I only put the good ones on the list.

I typed this up quickly the week after school was out before starting to get ready for our trip, so forgive the misspellings and weird capitalization. I hope it is still helpful. It is just a regular excel spreedsheet.  Notice the tabs at the bottom.  Click on them to see each subtopic.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjjcrsmUQAkvdFFIcC1IYVdpQjJGeFphN09RUGZIbUE&pli=1#gid=0

For my other book lists, see the tab at the top.

No comments: