Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year to me!

We had a New Year's Eve party last night. We got a karaoke machine for Christmas and decided it would be fun to host a party. It was awesome fun! (that's right, I said it, awesome fun - who cares if I sound like I am from the 80's) So, today I began the process of cleaning up. My neurotic side would have stayed up and cleaned last night, but my kind and loving side wanted to spend time with my darling hubby, so this morning I faced the aftermath. It wasn't that bad really, but before I was finished cleaning up, people wanted to eat, so my almost clean kitchen was suddenly a mess again - ugh! Perhaps, I should have stayed up last night. At least then no one would have wanted me to feed them 3 times in a 12 hour period...

4 comments:

Disco Mom said...

Michelle - great to get your Christmas email letter and wonderful to hook into your blog! I picked up blogging this year as well and love finding other good mom blogs, especially of people I know. Already I see the rich resource yours will be as I've got 2 girls with untapped creative potential. Thanks so much for keeping in touch - now it will be easier than ever! -Kari

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Just T said...

Hi Michelle. I found your blog via a good blog friend of mine "terrible speller". Hope you don't mind. I am always on the hunt for other Mum blogs.

Happy New Year to you and your family!!!

I am forever cleaning my kitchen. It feels like I just get done with one lot of dishes, when it's time to eat again aah!

Ann said...

You just 'made' the homeschool buzz list. GO YOU!